This pack contains two sets of task cards that practice CVCe words. In the first set, students will write the missing vowel. In the second set, they will write the CVCe word.
I have provided three different options for the recording sheets. For each set, you can choose to have students use all 20 cards, or just use 16 or 12 cards.
There are color and black-and-white versions of all task cards in this pack.
You can use task cards in so many ways!
* Place the cards around the room in alphabetical order (on the floor, taped to the walls, at students’ desks, etc). Play a “scoot” game. Each student brings a pencil and a recording sheet and will go around the room, stopping at each card.
* Place the cards at a center. Students can work on them independently. It works great if you hole-punch the upper left-hand corner and put them on a ring – they don’t get lost and out of order this way! You can also slip them into plastic photo books.
* Use them in guided reading groups. Use them as flash cards where students say the answers, or give students dry-erase markers and mini whiteboards and have them write the answers.
* Use them in a sensory tub. Students will hunt for cards in the tub and complete the recording sheet.
* Use them in whatever way fits your students’ needs!
This is part of a discounted bundle! Check out my Kindergarten Task Card Bundle
Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about this product using the Product Q&A.
Your purchase is intended for use in one classroom only. If you intend to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses. Contact me for site licensing information.
For product questions, comments, information, or requests, please contact me at email@example.com