This pack contains three sets of task cards that practice short o word families. There are 16 cards in each set.
Set 1: Onset and Rime
Set 2: Which Word?
Set 3: Build the Word
Sets 1 and 2 include two recording page options. You can use all 16 cards or just use 12 cards. Choose the corresponding recording page.
Set 3 does not have a recording page. These cards are great for building or writing words. Students can build with letter magnets, stamp with letter stamps, write words on mini white boards, etc.
There are color and black-and-white versions for the task cards.
You can use task cards in so many ways!
* Place the cards around the room in numerical order (on the floor, taped to the walls, at students’ desks, etc.) Have students pair up. Play a “scoot” game. Each student brings a pencil and a recording sheet and will go around the room, stopping at each card.
* Place the cards at a center. Students can work on them independently. It works great if you hole-punch the upper left-hand corner and put them on a ring – they don’t get lost and out of order this way! You can also slip them into plastic photo books.
* Use them in guided reading groups.
* Use them in a sensory tub. Students will hunt for cards in the tub and complete the recording sheet.
* Use them in whatever way fits your students’ needs!
This is part of a discounted bundle! Check out my Kindergarten Task Card Bundle
Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about this product using the Product Q&A.
Your purchase is intended for use in one classroom only. If you intend to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses. Contact me for site licensing information.
For product questions, comments, information, or requests, please contact me at email@example.com