Task cards are a versatile and interactive way to build skills in the classroom. This resource includes four sets of task cards, corresponding recording sheets, and answer keys. Each individual set contains 20 cards. Color and black-and-white versions are included!
Task cards included:
1. Beginning Sound Isolation (beginning sound is missing)
2. Middle Sound Isolation (middle sound is missing)
3. Ending Sound Isolation (ending sound is missing)
4. CVC Word Writing (entire word is missing)
You can use task cards in so many ways!
* Use them to play a “scoot”-style game where students move around the room, completing task cards.
* Use them at a center for students to work through independently.
* Use them in lots of ways in guided reading groups! For example, students can use letter magnets or tiles to fill in the missing letters and words. Also, students can write on them with dry erase marker.
This is part of a discounted bundle! Check out my Kindergarten Task Card Bundle
Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about this product using the Product Q&A.
Your purchase is intended for use in one classroom only. If you intend to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses. Contact me for site licensing discounts!
For product questions, comments, information, or requests, please contact me at email@example.com