This bundle includes 12 decks of Boom Cards™ that are to be accessed on the website www.boomlearning.com. There are a variety of skill areas covered. Six decks cover math skills and six decks cover literacy skills.
1. Winter Ten Frames to 10 – This deck includes 10 cards. Students look at the ten frame and tap the correct number.
2. Winter Ten Frames 11-20 – This deck includes 10 cards. Students look at the ten frame and tap the correct number.
3. 2D/3D Shape Sorting – This deck includes 10 cards. Each card has four 2D and 3D shapes that students will drag and sort.
4. Missing Numbers to 20 – This deck includes 21 cards. Students will drag the correct missing number into the number sequence.
5. Counting Fish to 10 (1:1 Correspondence) – This deck includes 10 cards. Students look at the number given and drag that many fish to the penguin’s bucket.
6. Subitizing Snowman – This deck includes 10 cards. Students will look at the dots on the snowman. Then they will tap the number that shows how many.
7. First Sound Snowflakes – This deck includes 20 cards. Students look at the picture and tap the letter for the first sound.
8. Winter Word Building (CVC Words) – This deck includes 20 cards. Each card shows a picture of a CVC word and three scrambled letters. Students put the letters in order to build the word.
9. Syllables – This deck includes 20 cards. Students look at the picture shown. They will count the number of syllables and tap the correct number.
10. Read and Match CVC Words – This deck includes 10 cards. Each card shows three CVC words and three pictures. Students will drag the correct picture to the correct CVC word.
11. Which Word? (CVC Word Distinguishing) – This deck includes 20 cards. Each card shows a picture of a CVC word and two possible words. Students will click on the correct word.
12. Snowy Sentences (Reading Simple Sentences) – This deck includes 10 cards. Each card has a simple sentence that contains CVC words and common high-frequency words. Students will tap the picture that matches the sentence.
What are BOOM Cards?
BOOM Cards are digital task cards accessed on a device, such as a laptop or iPad. The great thing about BOOM cards is that they are self-checking. When a student selects an answer, their selection will be circled with a red or green circle with red indicating an “incorrect” answer and green indicating a “correct” answer.
About Boom Cards™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
For product questions, comments, information, or requests, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org