Develop your students’ love for real-world writing with these fun writing center templates! They’re perfect for writing centers, or you could use them for guided writing or whole-group writing activities. They could even work as “fast-finisher” activities. The possibilities are endless! I included lines on the templates to help your young writers. Here’s what’s included:
1. Postcard template
2. List templates (3 options)
3. Friendly letter templates (2 options) plus Anchor Poster
4. Greeting card templates (4 options)
5. How-to Writing templates (6 options) plus Idea Poster
6. Various writing templates and writing prompts (Write the Room, My Friends, Classroom I-Spy, All About Me, My Feelings, My Favorite Animal, and four “Things We See” pages)
7. Story web template with corresponding storybook templates
“My Best Writing” Anchor Poster
Alphabet tracing page
5 “What Can I Write About? Posters to hang up in your writing center (bright and colorful!)
Generic Kindergarten Writing Paper Template
An Alphabet Sound Chart
Check out the Preview for pictures and more information!
Please ask me any questions you have about this product using the Product Q&A below before purchasing.
Please remember that your purchase is intended for use in one classroom only. If you intend to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses. Contact me for site licensing information.
For product questions, comments, information, or requests, please contact me at email@example.com