Thanksgiving time is the perfect time to talk about being thankful! This Thanksgiving activity pack makes it easier than ever to teach and share about thankfulness and gratitude with your students. There are several thankful activities included in this Thanksgiving pack!
The following activities are included:
1. Graphic Organizer – This can be used before the other activities to help students brainstorm what they’re thankful for.
2. Writing Page – This can be used after completing the graphic organizer. Students can pick one thing they’re thankful for and write and draw about it.
3. Mini Book – This six-page mini book is another great activity that aligns with the graphic organizer.
4. Turkey Flip-Up Craft – This is a flip book that has students complete five pages to tell what they are thankful for.
5. Turkey Craft – Students will write and draw on the turkey’s feathers to show what they are thankful for.
6. “I Am Thankful” Flip-Flap Book – Another fun activity for students to share what they’re thankful for!
7. “We Are Thankful” Class Book – Includes a cover and writing pages for students. Simply staple or bind the book once the students are done with their pages.
8. “I Am Thankful” Crown – Add a construction paper strip to finish the crowns!
Please download the Preview File to see pictures of what is included.
What teachers are saying about this resource:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students loved learning about Thanksgiving and engaging in these fun activities. Since most of my kiddos had never celebrated this holiday (newcomer ELLs), these activities created a more realistic experience for them. Thanks a million!!” – Betty S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love how there are so many options for this resource. It is also very easy to differentiate with! Thank you” – Brittney F.
Please note: This resource is NOT editable. Thank you for understanding!
Please ask me any questions you have about this product using the Product Q&A before purchasing.
For product questions, comments, information, or requests, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Katie Roltgen
Your purchase of a single license allows for use in one classroom only.
If you intend to share this product with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
Contact me for site licensing information.