It’s nearly April, and my April Morning Work Tubs are ready to go! I have a super exciting announcement about the April tubs, so be sure to read all the way through!
I wanted to give you a quick sneak peek of the activities to help you gather materials. As with the other months’ packs, I try to create these activities in a way that makes them flexible material-wise. For the most part, if you don’t have the same exact materials that I use, you can still use the activity. You may have to modify it to some extent. I’m also including some affiliate links to a few of the materials.
1. Spring Ten Frames
2. Sunflower Seed Counting Mats
3. Happy Flower Color Sort (These are the tweezers I use – they’ve lasted for years!)
4. Rainy Day Sort (I made this as a sensory tub, which is optional, but it makes it more fun!)
5. Flower Cut and Punch
6. Spring Day Spy-a-Word (This is the magnifying glass that I have.)
7. Bunny Line Tracing
8. Recycling or Trash Sort (Here are similar trash and recycling bins.)
9. Spring Word Building
10. Spring Sight Word Puzzles
11. Springtime 1-10 Puzzles (These are editable!)
12. Springtime Sentences
13. Beehive Playdough Mats
14. Spring Roll and Graph
15. Build a Nest
16. Spring Pinning Pages (I use these jumbo push pins!)
17. Spring Picture Search
18. Springtime Sequencing
20. Number Nests
My SUPER exciting news and announcement is that my morning work tubs now include student instruction cards AND they are editable! I will be adding student instruction cards to all future packs and I’ll be going back and adding them to the previous packs as well.
I hope you and your students love the April tub activities! Click on the pictures below to view the April tubs and the bundle in my store.